Taipei 101

Taipei 101
We're Here

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Still Waiting for Update

We are still waiting on our April Update on Emma. I have checked my e-mail countless times today...and nothing. I did see on the JOH board that two families received updates, which is a good sign. Hopefully we will hear something tomorrow--Friday has been a good information day for us. We received our referral on Friday and the news of our hearing on Friday. Okay, I am starting to be superstitious.

I really want to see how much Emma has grown. She is small--at the 3% for height and weight on the Taiwanese growth charts. I am having a hard time guessing what her size will be when we pick her up. I originally thought 6-9 months, but it might be 3-6. I have been eying an adorable pair of Robeez shoes--hot pink w/Piglet, but not sure what size to buy. One of the other JOH Mom's had commented that she bonds through shopping and I have to agree :)
All for now--hopefully will update the site tomorrow with new pictures.

No comments: